TrulyGood Cauliflower & Turnip Noodles are not only low in carbs and gluten free, but a perfect replacement for traditional, wheat-based spaghetti.
An 80g serving of Cauliflower & Turnip Noodles = 17 Calories & 0.4 grams of Carbs.
HEAT AND EAT
- In a bowl, cover the Noodles with boiling kettle water
- Leave submerged for 2 minutes stirring occasionally
- Drain the Noodles thoroughly
- Serve immediately as you would any other pasta dish
WOK: 2 minutes
- Place a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat
- Rinse the Noodles
- Once the pan is hot, add a lug of olive oil and the Noodles
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes
- Serve immediately
DO NOT MICROWAVE THIS PRODUCT
- Once opened, store in an airtight container and eat within 2 days
- Keep refrigerated and use before the ‘Best By’ date
- Do not freeze this product
KEEP CHILLED AT ALL TIMES
Cauliflower (70%), Turnip (20%) Plant Fibre (Psyllium Husk), Water. Seaweed Extract, Coconut Oil, Anti-Oxidant (Calcium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid)
SERVINGS PER BAG
There are 2 - 3 servings per bag
Always eat a healthy, balanced diet. Consult a registered healthcare professional if you suffer from any food allergies or if you follow a specific diet.