Ancient Nutrition’s Chocolate Bone Broth Protein is a Stevia sweetened, chocolate flavoured protein isolate made without dairy, soy, or grains. The Bone Broth Protein contains a whopping 20g of highly bio-available protein per scoop. This ancient superfood is now available in the quick, easy form of a powder without the hassle of cooking.
- 20g of Protein per Serving, 2g Carbs, 1g Sugars
- Featuring Collagen Type II; Glucosamine; Chondroitin; Hyaluronic Acid; And 19 Amino Acids
- Delightful Chocolate flavour
- Made without dairy, soy, or grain
- Bone Broth Protein begins as a true bone broth liquid
- Great addition to soups, stews and casseroles
- Mixes easily with smoothies, pancakes or just hot water
- BPA free container
- Not of bovine or swine origin
- 1 heaped scoop of Bone Broth Protein + 350 ml of water = 1 ½ cups of Bone Broth
- 1 scoop of Bone Broth Protein added to smoothie mix, pancake batter, or everything in between
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know?
- Collagen Type II is integral for the healthy function of joints and ligaments. Imbibing an oral source of Collagen Type II can have a marked effect on limb and joint health.
- Net weight: 504 g (or roughly 20 scoops)
- Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Natural Chocolate Flavour, Cocoa Powder, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Stevia Extract, Monk Fruit Extract.
Ancient Nutrition makes every effort ensure that the chicken bones are sourced from small scale and/or farms with Free Range certification. With regards to any non-organic chickens - they are cage free, hormone free and raised with cruelty free practices (no debeaking). It can, however, not always be guaranteed that all bones are from Free Range chickens, because the supply of Free Range chickens is, by its nature, limited.
Country of Origin:
Made in The United States of America